Unified Product and Component Portal for the rocket and space industry
1. Terms and Definitions
The following terms are used in this Policy:
- “Confidentiality of Personal Data” means a requirement for the Company or another person who has gained access to personal data to comply with the requirement not to allow their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis;
- “Processing Personal Data” means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
- “Personal Data” means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual (subject of personal data);
- “The Site User” means a fully capable individual or legal entity, state authority, local government body that has been registered on the Site and has access to the Site through the Internet information and telecommunication network and using the Site;
- “Cookies” means a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site;
- “IP address” means a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. General Provisions
2.1. Using the services of the Site means the unconditional consent of the User to this Policy and the conditions for Processing his/her Personal Data specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from using the services of the Site.
2.2. This Policy applies only to the Site. The Company does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the User can click on the links available on the Site.
2.3. The User agrees to the processing of his personal data by providing it on the Site.
3. Processed Data
3.1. The Company collects User Personal Data using the Site.
3.2. Data that is automatically transmitted by the Site services in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
3.3. If certain information is not marked as mandatory, its provision or disclosure is at the discretion of the User. At the same time, the User gives informed consent to access an unlimited number of persons to such data. The indicated data becomes publicly available from the moment of its provision and/or disclosure in a different form.
3.4. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the data provided and that the User has the necessary consent to process it in accordance with this Policy, believing that the User is acting in good faith, prudently and makes all the necessary efforts to maintain such information up to date and to obtain all necessary consent for its use.
3.5. The User acknowledges and confirms that he/she accepts the possibility of using third-party software on the Site, as a result of which such persons can receive and transmit Personal Data of the User.
4. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
4.1. The Company collects and stores only that personal information and data that is necessary for the provision of services to the User, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
4.2. The Company processes personal information and data for the following purposes:
- identification of the User registered on the Site to receive services;
- establishing feedback with the User, including the sending of notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User;
- implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User, including marketing, statistical and other studies.
5. Requirements for the Protection of Personal Data
5.1. The Company carries out storage of Personal Data and ensures their protection against unauthorized access and dissemination in accordance with the current laws of the Russian Federation.
5.2. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the basis and in the manner established by the current laws of the Russian Federation.
5.3. With respect to the data received, confidentiality is maintained, except when they are made publicly available by the User, as well as when third-party technologies and software used on the Site or settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange with these persons and/or other participants and users of information telecommunication Internet network.
5.4. In order to improve the quality of the Site, the Company has the right to store log files about actions performed by the User in the framework of using the Site for one (1) year.
6. Methods and Terms for Processing Personal Information
6.1. The Processing of the User's Personal Data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
6.2. User’s Personal Data can be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the laws of the Russian Federation.
6.3. In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Company informs the User about the loss or disclosure of Personal Data.
6.4. The Company takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. The procedure for Processing Personal Data is carried out in accordance with the “Glavkosmos JSC Policy Regarding the Processing of Personal Data”.
6.5. The Company together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's Personal Data.
7. Obligations of the Parties
7.1. The User shall:
- provide reliable information about Personal Data necessary for using the Site;
- update, supplement the provided information about Personal Data in case of change of this information.
7.2. The Company is obliged to:
- use the information received solely for the purposes specified in section 4 of this Policy;
- ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose it without prior written permission of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in other possible ways the transmitted Personal Data of the User, with the exception of cases regulated by the provisions of this Policy and the current laws of the Russian Federation;
- block Personal Data related to the corresponding User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User or his/her legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate Personal Data or illegal actions;
- take precautions to protect User’s confidential data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
8. Other provisions
8.1. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Company shall not be liable if this information:
- became public before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party until it was received by the Company;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8.2. This Policy may be amended or terminated by the Company unilaterally without the consent of the User. The new revision of the Policy, as well as changes to it, enter into force from the moment they are posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new revision of the Policy or changes to it. Continued use of the Services after any amendments to the Policy means acceptance by the User of the Site of these changes.
8.4. The current laws of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Policy and the relationship between the User and the Company.
8.5. The current revision of the Policy is posted on the Website in the information and telecommunication Internet network at the address: trade.glavkosmos.com.
8.6. All suggestions or questions about this Policy shall be sent by the User to the Company to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.